Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Hello Again!




I'm baaaaack! Has it really been six months? I can't believe it! As I mentioned in my last post (way back in September, yikes!) I started grad school, so I've been busy focusing on my classes, clinicals, and volunteer events around town. But the good news is, I'm LOVING it. I love what I'm doing, I love what I'm learning, and I love that I'm helping others and making a positive impact on their lives. It's the BEST.


The downside is: I haven't been able to find time for blogging (clearly). Consistently blogging can be hard when you have so much else going on, and I often feel like if I can't commit to blogging on a regular basis then what's the point of having a blog at all? THIS is a mindset I'm trying to break. Yes, to have a '"successful" blog it's best to have frequent and consistent posts. But if you blog simply because you enjoy it, why should you stress about how often you're posting? It's silly. I've talked about these blogging dilemmas a bit before, but I'm hoping (at some point) to do a full post about my views on blogging. So standby for that!

In the meantime, I just wanted to check in and let you all know I'M STILL HERE! Life is awesome & I hope it is for you guys too! This weekend, James and I took some time to ourselves to roam around and enjoy the beautiful weather, so I'll leave you with some fun pictures from our explorations downtown.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig