Sunday, March 26, 2017

5 Face Masks I Love


When spending a night in, there is no better way to relax than by pouring yourself a glass of wine, lathering on a good face mask, and kicking back in a giant bubble bath. Your heart is happy, your skin is happy, and you basically feel like a goddess. What's not to love? If you're in need of a mini-spa night like this, but are lacking a decent face mask, here are some of my favorites:



  1. GLAMGLOW: SUPERMUD CLEARING TREATMENT: Yes, I know it's a bit pricey (I actually strayed away for years because I thought it was crazy to spend $70 on a face mask) but I received this as a gift and BAM, my life has been changed. This mask really does it all and works wonders for my oily, blotchy skin. The mud formula keeps me shine-free and my pores look teeny tiny. My skin feels cleaner, tighter, and brighter after each use. I'm still not a fan of the price, but I will say it is an amazing investment if you have oily/problematic skin and are looking for a fabulous mask. 
  2. LUSH: MASK OF MAGNAMINTY: I talked about my love for this mask before (here) and it is still one of my absolute favorites. Once again, I feel like this mask does it all. Made with fresh, natural ingredients, I love that it both exfoliates away dead skin and soothes any redness I might have. It can be hard to find a mask that does both! Probably my favorite thing though, is the peppermint oil which gives your skin the best tingling sensation and smells amazing. 
  3. LUSH: ROSY CHEEKS: If you haven't already noticed, I love Lush products. They have tons of great masks and Rosy Cheeks is another one of my favs. First, it smells like a dream. Thank you, rose oil! Second, it's a really good mask for sensitive skin. I love the way it soothes and calms my skin, leaving me with a healthier, more even complexion. I've also noticed it helps keep me a bit more matte, which is definitely a plus.
  4. ORIGINS: CLEAR IMPROVEMENT ACTIVE CHARCOAL MASK: Charcoal seems to be the hot and trending item these days. It's become very popular within the last year and I feel like most brands now offer some sort of charcoal mask. Despite all the options, I really like this one from Origins. I love the smoother texture of this mask, compared to others. You can layer on as much as you need and a little goes a long way. The 3.4oz lasted me well over a year. It does an awesome job at clearing pores and shrinking their appearance, while leaving your skin matte and refreshed.
  5. NEUTROGENA: CLEAR PORE CLEANSER/MASK: When I was 15 (and had no clue where to begin when it came to skincare products) a random woman shopping in the beauty section of Target told me about this product, so I bought it. It ended up being the first face mask I fell in love with and to this day I still think it's an awesome product, especially for the price. If you happen to be reading this, thank you, Target shopper! I think it's really cool that you can use this as a daily cleanser or as a mask (just leave it on longer and let it dry). It contains benzoyl peroxide to help treat breakouts and help control oil. I love the cooling sensation it provides and my skin looks brighter and more clear with each use. For $6, you can't beat it!
Hope you enjoy these masks as much as I do! Now go TREAT YO SELF! 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hmm... they're all awesome in their own way, but if I HAD to pick one it would probably be Mask of Magnaminty. I love it!

      Delete

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig