Friday, October 20, 2017

My Favorite Fall Treat: Pumpkin Roll


I'm so excited to share this recipe with you guys because it's been one of my favorite holiday desserts for years. My Nanny has made pumpkin roll every Thanksgiving and Christmas for as long as I can remember, and every year I can't get enough! It's SO good! Plus, now that I've started making it myself, I can happily tell you that this recipe is super easy. Trust me on this: if I can make it, you can too. Pumpkin roll is the perfect treat for fall and will definitely be a huge hit at any party or get-together. Just don't forget to make an extra roll to keep all to yourself!



Here's the recipe: 


Enjoy!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. slot game 6666 เกมส์สล๊อตออนไลน์ slot online สล็อต เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริง ระบบ ฝาก-ถอน AUTO 30 วินาที เพียงแค่นั้น สล็อตแจกเครดิตฟรี slotgame6666.com มาแรงที่สุดในชั่วโมงนี้

    ReplyDelete

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig