Friday, October 6, 2017

Date Night with Tacos & Tequila


Thank goodness it's Friday!! I'm currently running off of very little sleep and quite a lot of coffee thanks to the craziness of this week, and I still have to make it through a laryngectomy conference today before I can finally relax and enjoy the weekend. I'm so close! Anyway, in my tiny moment of spare time I thought I'd share a quick post with you guys about what I wore last Saturday for date night. James & I went to The Flying Iguana in Neptune Beach and enjoyed the BEST tacos and drinks. We love it there! As far as my outfit, if you haven't already noticed I'm definitely a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, but I thought I'd dress it up slightly with heels and a neckline detail. 


 

The t-shirt is from Forever 21, the jeans are American Eagle, and the shoes are from Target... but I honestly think I bought everything so long ago that I don't think I can even link it for you anymore! Worst blogger again, am I right? Here are some other great options though:

Shoes: Crisscross Heels (I DID manage to find the link for these!)


Happy Friday! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig