Friday, September 29, 2017

Looks I Love: Fall Fashion Trends


Although it might not feel like it in Florida, fall is officially here! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will begin to change soon, so I can enjoy hot pumpkin spice lattes and attending football games without burning to a crisp. But, in the meantime I wanted to share some of my favorite fall trends with you guys. I might not be able to wear some of them yet, but hopefully you can!

Statement Sleeves: Plain sleeves are a thing of the past! Right now, it's all about sleeves with bows, ruffles, and (my favorite) a bell shape. There are so many different ways to rock a statement sleeve and I love that it adds a little bit of flare to any top. If you aren't ready to commit to something too bold (I'm picturing Austin Powers ruffles), try a plain sweater with minimal bell shaped sleeves or a simple plaid with slightly ruffled cuffs.

My Favorites Under $100: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six

My Favorites Under $50: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six

Wild Booties: This trend is very exciting for someone like me because while I love booties, I typically stick with neutral colors (shades of brown and black). Time to step out of my comfort zone! Bold reds, bright whites, and wild patterns are what's trending right now and I'm getting total GoGo/Spice Girl vibes. So fun!

My Favorites Under $150: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six

My Favorites Under $50: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six

Velvet: What a blast from the past! Personally, I think wearing velvet is hit or miss. I'm not sure how I feel about velvet tracksuits or head to toe velvet outfits, and I definitely don't enjoy velvet items in that overly wrinkled style. But, there are tons of fashionable ways to incorporate velvet into your wardrobe without going over the top. Velvet blazers and dusters are one of my favorite ways to rock this trend, especially in wine and emerald shades. If that's too much velvet for you, try something a little more simple like a velvet tank, clutch, or tops with velvet details.

My Favorites Under $200: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six

My Favorites Under $100: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six

What trends are you loving this fall? Let me know!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig