Tuesday, August 1, 2017

My Favorite Instagram Accounts


Surprise surprise, I haven't been too active with my posts lately. Whoops! Am I the worst blogger ever? Possibly. But oh well. I'm in the middle of summer finals right now so things are a bit crazy, but after Thursday I'll be enjoying 3 wonderful weeks off. HOORAY! In the meantime, I thought I would share some of my favorite bloggers & Instagram accounts with you guys. These bloggers are all so lovely and their posts are always the prettiest AND most inspiring. They make my eyes and heart happy when scrolling through my Instagram. Check them out!



1. Liz Marie: Anyone who knows me knows that I dream of living on a farm one day. For now, I'm living vicariously through Liz and her posts from White Cottage Farm. Her sense of style is amazing and I'm always finding inspiration in her decor posts. Plus, she has a new addition to the farm (little Grace the lamb) and I could watch stories of her pets ALL DAY LONG. So cute!


2. The Every Girl: Not only does The Every Girl fill my newsfeed with the prettiest photos, but they always have the best articles. With everything from fashion advice, to travel tips, and even how to pick the healthiest drink at Starbucks, there's always something for everyone.


3. Alyson Haley: Speaking of fashion, Alyson is my go-to gal. Her style is fun and versatile, and she always looks gorgeous whether she's in a dress and heels or rocking jeans and a t-shirt. I adore every single outfit. Also, while we both live in Jax, it seems like she's always jet-setting somewhere beautiful... so um, what's the deal Alyson? Take me with you, girl. 


4. Tami: Ok, so I have loved Tami for years now & I'm still waiting for her to visit so she can take me shopping and sort out my wardrobe. She has the coolest style and (better yet) always seems to find the BEST deals. She's also a new homeowner (which is already looking fabulous) and the cutest mom. I really don't know how she does it all and still manages to look flawless all the time #Superwoman


5. New Darlings: Robert and Christina of New Darlings are basically two of the cutest people ever. I love their unique style which feels hip and vintage at the same time. Their fashion and home decor both seem like it genuinely suits them and isn't influenced by anything other than what they love. It's so refreshing. The only downside is that I can't scroll through their posts too long or I find myself wanting to cut my bangs again. Yikes. 


6. Olivia: Liv is another one of my longtime favorites and I would honestly be surprised if you aren't following her already. Her outfits are always bold and trendy and she continuously nails every look. I really wish I could raid her wardrobe. If you watch any of her stories you'll find that she is the sweetest and most DOWN TO EARTH person, which is crazy considering she has hundreds of thousands of followers. If you check out her page, be sure to send her a sweet little message because she also just got engaged! So exciting!


8. Ashley Landers: As a wedding and lifestyle photographer, Ashley's creativity and eye for detail is amazing. Her Instagram is colorful and inspiring and I'm always in awe of her ability to capture the coolest shots. I know I still have much to learn when it comes to photography but for now her photos and Instagram are #goals


I have so many favorites and these are only a few! This will definitely be a post that I repeat again soon :)

What are some of your favorite Instagram accounts? Let me know!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig