Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Photo Diary: England


As I'm currently nursing a slight sunburn and trying to survive our 100+ degrees of Florida sunshine, it's hard for me to imagine that only two months ago my mom and I were visiting my grandparents over in England. I can't even begin to explain what an amazing, fun, and beautiful trip it was! We packed a ridiculous amount of traveling and activities into our 15 days there, and although the hundreds of pictures I took don't do the trip any justice, I still thought I would share some of the best moments with you guys. These were all taken on my phone, so sorry in advance if they aren't the best quality around!















 






























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig