Monday, August 10, 2015

Breakfast Cheese & Sausage Balls


My favorite recipes are ones that are quick, easy to make, and don't require a million ingredients (let's just say you won't see me on Top Chef anytime soon, sadly). I will give myself a little credit and tell you that I actually have been attempting more interesting recipes lately (extra adult points for me), but after a late Saturday night with friends you really can't beat this simple breakfast treat. 


Ingredients
  • 3 cups Bisquick (or any similar baking mix, we used Publix brand)
  • 1 lb sausage (we used hot sausage for a spicy kick)
  • 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
Directions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix the baking mix, sausage, and cheese together in a large mixing bowl. To blend everything well I just roll up my sleeves and use my hands! Roll the mixture into small balls about 3/4 inch in size and spread them out on a cookie sheet. Then bake for 15 minutes.


I'll admit, when they're done they may not look too pretty, but they taste amazing! Enjoy :)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig