Friday, August 28, 2015

Five Happy Things



  1. Date nights at Hurricane Grill: James and I have spent the previous four Monday nights at Hurricanes because who could possibly resist 50 cent wings and delicious $3.25 Hurricane drinks? It's an amazing deal! Plus, we now know that mixing Cyclone & Hot sauce together produces the tastiest wings ever and we are definitely hooked (thanks Blair & Katie)! Who said Mondays weren't fun?
  2. Having my grandparents in town: Even though it's only been two months since I was visiting them, I'm so happy they're here! My grandparents are amazing and I love being able to spend time with them AND they brought me a giant bar of my favorite chocolate so they're kind of my heroes at the moment.
  3. Gossip Girl: Can you believe I haven't watched this show until now? What was I doing with my life? I'll admit, it can be a bit cheesy and unrealistic and melodramatic and WHO AM I KIDDING, I LOVE IT. I just finished season one and ugh, come on Chuck! I was just beginning to like you! Maybe I'll come back in my next life as an upper east sider, but in the meantime I have the strangest urge to go shopping...
  4. Broadway Showstoppers: Another guilty pleasure, I love Broadway musicals! I even used to dream about being on Broadway when I was younger, so this station on Pandora is my jam. It plays all the best songs (everything from Chicago to The Sound of Music to The Lion King) and I think it's secretly growing on James too, haha.
  5. Sally Hansen polish in Mermaid's Tale: The name says it all. How dreamy is this nail polish? I saw it in Target a month ago but I somehow managed to resist. Now I've come across it again on clearance! Obviously it's a sign that we are meant to be together. The blue polish is packed with different green, blue, and teal glitter chips and it is the perfect color for summer. I love laying by the pool and feeling like a mermaid!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig