Sunday, January 24, 2016

What I Wore: A Snowy Night Out


Yesterday, it was so cold that we experienced quite the sight... snow in Florida!! Okay, so maybe it was just a few small flurries, but it was exciting nonetheless! However, while getting ready to meet friends for dinner and drinks, James and I found ourselves digging out the warmest things we owned and packing on the layers. I would have preferred to travel out in a giant snuggie, but instead I settled on my thickest sweater, scarf, and coat to handle the flurries (and maybe 3 pairs of socks under my boots, who's counting?). What a true Floridan.


     



Two fun pieces from this outfit


Boots: Forever 21


Earrings: Old Navy

And of course Bella wanted in on the fun too, so here you go:


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. So cute! Makes me want to get dressed up and go on a double date! ;)

    ReplyDelete

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig