Sunday, January 17, 2016

Weekend Exploring: Eco Relics


Last Sunday, I visited Eco Relics for the first time and basically fell in love. The giant warehouse is full of everything from old furniture and antiques to lumber and tools. I came across things like old traffic lights, record players, creepy dolls, pianos, vintage jewelry, windows and doors, hardware, countertops, and even toilets and bath tubs. It was amazing! I'm already planning on going back for a window to purchase and decorate with. I'm also dreaming about some of the chandeliers they had, but sadly I have nowhere to hang one.


If you're in Jax and looking for vintage decor ideas or a cool restoration project, you definitely need to check this place out!









SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Mm, I love your research!
    http://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig