Sunday, November 8, 2015

What I Wore: Drinks & Date Night


Last night, James and I had a lovely evening out to celebrate 6 years and 5 months of dating AND the fact that our wedding is officially 6 months away! So exciting! We started with drinks at one of my favorite places, the rooftop bar of Black Sheep and then enjoyed a tasty dinner (and some more drinks of course) at Hawkers. I love date nights :)

Anyway, I'm clearly not the best at these blogger outfit pictures, but here's what I wore!

Jeans- American Eagle
Patterned Top- Forever 21
Necklace- New York & Co
Clutch- Forever 21 


Shoes- Target


Watch- Kate Spade

(A gift that James brought me home from Houston. It's the most gorgeous thing ever and he knew I would LOVE the mother of pearl face. Is he amazing or what? )

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig