Friday, November 13, 2015

In Our Kitchen: Taco Soup & Banana Bread


Quick and simple recipes are the BEST. With a busy life and a small apartment kitchen, I don't really have the time or space to test out my Food Network skills. Last night, I made an easy taco soup recipe for the first time and it was amazing! I used ingredients that I knew my picky-eater fiance would be ok with (he loved it!), but you can find tons of other variations of this on Pinterest. 



We also topped off our bowls with cheese and a dollop of sour cream. So easy and so delicious!



With the soup finished so quickly, I decided to make a fresh loaf of banana bread too. It's a great night when I can make dinner AND a treat! I used one of my favorite banana bread recipes, which can be found here. It includes a layer of cream cheese within the bread and it's incredible! Trust me.




Let me know what easy recipes you love! :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig