Friday, November 27, 2015

What I Wore: A Casual Thanksgiving


Happy Black Friday, everyone! I'm currently still in my pjs and sipping coffee on the couch while James cooks breakfast (you'd think we'd still be stuffed after yesterday, but nope!) and this is exciting news because it's the first Black Friday in about 8 years that I'm not working at all! I no longer work in retail and it feels amazing to be relaxing after Thanksgiving instead of dealing with the madness in the mall. Good luck to all my retail workers out there! You're awesome so don't let any crazy shoppers bring you down :)


Yesterday, James and I had a nice Thanksgiving with both of our families. We had lunch with his parents and then dinner with my family at my aunt's house in Palm Coast. She has the prettiest backyard on a small lake and I thought it would be a good place to snap a few pictures of what I wore. I recently purchased some overalls and despite all the farmer jokes from my family members, I LOVE them. They are so fun and comfy and outside the box from what I usually wear. Plus, I actually dream of living on a farm one day so hey, if the overalls fit...


Overalls: Target
Striped Top: Target
Ankle Boots: Forever 21
Necklace: Francesca's
Sunglasses: Cotton On


Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig