Thursday, October 22, 2015

A Few New Accessories For Fall


I love any excuse to go shopping and the seasons changing is always a great one. Thank you, Mother Nature! I've also been in desperate need of some new work clothes and I figured these two reasons combined equal a trip to the mall along with a "Get Out of Jail Free" pass to use when my credit card bill arrives next month. Adulting? Never heard of it....

All jokes aside, I did my best to only purchase things that were on sale. I bought some great cardigans and tops for work, but I especially love all the amazing accessories I found. Take a look:

 Forever 21: $16

 Fancesca's: $10

 Forever 21: $3 each

 Cotton On: $5

 Forever 21: $18 & $10

Cotton On: $5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig