Tuesday, October 13, 2015

DIY: Quick & Easy Fall Banner


I'm a huge fan of the banner trend. Not only are banners pretty, but they also have such a fun, whimsical feel to them. Maybe it's just me, but I feel that hanging a banner instantly gives a space a "let's celebrate" vibe. There are a million reasons to decorate with banners and who doesn't want each one to feel like a party? Today's your birthday? Let's celebrate! Just married? Let's celebrate! Excited about fall? Let's celebrate! Game day? Let's celebrate! TGIF? Let's definitely celebrate!

Traditional banners made from triangle cuts always look amazing, but don't feel like you have to stick with simple shapes and burlap anymore. Recently, I've seen banners made with everything from polaroids, to mittens, to envelopes and they all look awesome! These unique ideas inspired me to make my own banners (to celebrate fall, of course) using a pack of leaves from Hobby Lobby and some gold paint. The best part: it was SO quick and easy!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig