Monday, January 13, 2020

My Favorite Initial & Name Necklaces



Initial and name necklaces have become very popular over the last year. Scroll through the posts of your favorite influencer and I'm sure you'll spot at least one photo of them wearing a trendy necklace with their name or initial on it. While I thought they looked great before, it wasn't until I found out I was pregnant that I started shopping around for one of these necklaces of my own... but with my son's initial. I think it's a stylish and special way to start showing off your bundle of joy. If you're like me, and are waiting until your baby is born to share the name with everyone, having a necklace with the first initial also gives a small, but fun hint.

Here are some of my favorites:

(I snagged this on sale and LOVE it)


(this would be cute with your child's name or "mama")


(this might be my favorite & I've been dropping hints to James)


(can't beat the price!)


(love the rose gold)


(something a little different with the initial on the side)


(love the option for a birthstone)


(James bought me this for Christmas and it's so pretty!)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig