Sunday, May 7, 2017

One Year


Today is our anniversary. It marks one year of marriage to my best friend. It marks a year filled with silly jokes, random adventures, tons of made-up songs about Bella, road trips, burrito cuddles, living room dances, new friends, late nights, car karaoke sessions, and multiple attempts at mixing the perfect moscow mule. More importantly, it marks a year filled with more love and support than I ever could have imagined.
James, you are the most dedicated and hardworking man I know. You are intelligent and funny. You get along with anyone and everyone you meet. You're thoughtful. You're fearless. But the best thing about you, is your ability to wake up and choose love every single day. Even when I'm sad or angry or annoyed. Even when life isn't easy. Even when marriage isn't easy. You continue to give me your all. You continue to love.

So, thank you. For inspiring me, for making me a better person, and for loving me. This has been the best year yet. Here's to many more.



   


   




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig