Thursday, May 4, 2017

Apartment Living: Bringing Farmhouse Style to Small Spaces


Since we moved into our apartment, it's been my goal to make it feel as warm and cozy as possible. Although we only plan to spend a few years here before (hopefully) purchasing our first home, I've always felt it should still look and feel like a "home" in the meantime. Just because we aren't living in our awesome spacious farmhouse yet (let me dream my dreams, ok), doesn't mean our little apartment can't feel like one! Today I'm giving you a peek into our living room and showing you how I made the most of this little space. You'll see that I love neural colors (white & wood are the BEST together) and botanical accents. Other than our chair and entertainment center, nothing was over $100! Decorating does not have to be expensive!




Rustic Door: Hobby Lobby
Boxwood Wreath: Target
Candle: Anthropologie
Pillows: HomeGoods
Flowers in Mercury Glass: Hobby Lobby
Couch: A gift from our friends! Thanks, Kelly & Kyle!


Chair: Wayfair
Pillow & Throw Blanket: Target
Candle Holder: TJ Maxx
Botanical Frames: Garage Sale ($1 each!)
Side Tables: Local Carpenter 


Lamps: Lowes
Wooden Frame: Hobby Lobby
Candle: Target


Wicker Basket: Target
Throw Blanket: Target


Farmhouse Sign: Hobby Lobby
Entertainment Center: Target


 Shelf Decor: Honestly, I think all of these things are from Hobby Lobby. It really is the best place to shop for cheap knick knacks to fill your shelves! The frame on the bottom left I purchased in a shop in the Cotswolds, England. The frame on the top right contains a poem about marriage, and was a gift from our friend's father who married us. 

I'll leave you with this picture of Bella, who desperately wanted to be involved in this post.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig