Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Birthday Wish List




It's a little crazy to me that my birthday is only THREE days away. Am I really about to be 25?? How did this happen? Other than a brief moment of panic when I realized I'm about to be a quarter of a century old, I haven't really given my birthday much thought. So, today I threw together a little wish list of some lovely items that have caught my eye recently.
  1. Charlotte Tilbury Makeup Kits: I came across these a little over a week ago while at Harrods in London. First let me say, I don't claim to be a makeup guru and I don't buy fancy makeup products very often. So for those of you who are makeup pros, you might not be too interested in a full kit, since you may prefer just to mix and match all your fav items from different brands and do your own thing. I, however, only really own a few basic makeup necessities and don't experiment too often, so I love the kits! You choose from 10 signature looks that have already been created and packaged for you with everything you need. How cool and easy is that? All of the looks are gorgeous, but the one I think I'd choose first is "The Sophisticate" (pictured).
  2.  Kate Spade Gramercy Crystal Watch: While I love the watch James bought me for my birthday two years ago, I have been feeling like it's time for an upgrade and Kate Spade definitely seems to be calling my name. But be warned, all of her watches are stylish and cute and you may or may not find yourself suddenly tempted to purchase a different watch for every day of the week. I love the Gramercy Crystal for two reasons. The first is that it's silver, which is a nice change from my current rose gold watch. Also, since I've been engaged I have found myself wearing more silver jewelry to go with my engagement ring (cheesy but true). The second reason is that I love mother of pearl! The face couldn't be prettier!
  3. Free Press Abalone Crystal Earrings: Honestly, there isn't a time when I don't want jewelry. You can never have enough! So I've actually seen tons of necklaces, bracelets, and earrings lately that I'd love to add to my collection, but who has the time to list them all? These are just an example of something really pretty that stood out to me while browsing on the Nordstrom Rack website. I like that they are a decent size (not too big and gaudy) and a neutral color that I cold wear with everything. Plus, they have that shimmery appearance of opal or mother of pearl that I love!
  4. Olivia Earl Clocks: As I already mentioned, I just recently returned from a trip to England. While I was there, we took a random day trip to Malvern and I first saw these clocks in the most amazing little shop called Rhubarb. Not only are they downright beautiful, but I also learned that they are individually handmade in the same county in England that my family lives in (which makes me automatically love them even more). The clocks come in wall and mantle sizes, multiple colors, and are all embellished with genuine Swarovski crystals! I've never seen cuter clocks and I love that they are made by a family run business with pride and care.
  5. Canon EOS Rebel SL1: I've been wanting a nice, fancy camera for a while now and although I still have more research to do, this one stands out to me so far. Mainly, I love it's size. It's much smaller and more lightweight than other DSLR cameras and that's something I really like. I take so many pictures with my phone that I'm not sure I could adjust to carrying a bulky, heavy camera with me when I need it. I really just want something small and light that can take great pictures when I travel, for my blog, and of course for more awesome pictures of my cat! Duh.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Everyday Aesthetic. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig